Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Just

Awesomesauce

DEATHWORM DEATHWORM

Lol

Keep in mind the date of submission. This was submitted four years ago, not yesterday. This was one of the first, if the THE first editon of the game. Dont be a dick :3

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

awesome

You like giant lazers dont you?

Hopeless TD Hopeless TD

This game is Hopeless.

It's alright.

Random Generator Deluxe Random Generator Deluxe

Milky woman eating yo moma? Lol

You're a fat american. You sunbathed in the garden when suddenly all the children started crying, and you're all like, it wasn't me...

You're a ginger boy. you smoked some drugs when suddenly you see a mexican, and you're all like WTF?!

You're a retarded grandma. You milked the cows when suddenly a wild Rattata appears, and you're all like PRAISE THE LORD!

You're an atheist mexican. you kissed the Pope, when suddenly you are surrounded by ninjas, and you're all like ZOMG!

Me and my friends had so much fun with this. Although the only good part was the random senacrio generator. Maybe make just the senario generator with a lot more words. That would be fun.

blokeyboboy13 responds:

lol thanks :D i guess thats what it's made for :D

The Best Game Ever Made The Best Game Ever Made

awesome

This game is *not* fake and gay!

Hands of War 2 Hands of War 2

hmm

It's a decent start. Kept me entertained for a good 30 minutes.

Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

U Jelly?

Truely, this game was an epic win.

Although there is a few things I'd like you to fix:

There are too many things to slow you down, and it's a pain in the butt when you're going 1000 mph, and you hit 3 things in a row, then you're going 5 mph. I'd suggest just making them smaller.

That's the only flaw I have.

U Jelly?

Coma Coma

Speechless

You continue to amaze me Thomas.

Epic Defender Epic Defender

Hmm

Pretty good. Not something I'd like to play more than once. A good one timer.

Although I must say, once I got 35,000 experience, it got fucking impossible. good try though xD