Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Finally, someone understands...

The animation was overall pretty good, but I thought that the animation for the Shout was kind of weak.

I've had this experience many times before... shouting things of cliffs is so much fun ^^

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Lol

MY friend started saying that joke in Spanish class, so I did this to him. That putrid fucking cunt.

SS - Dimensions SS - Dimensions

Lol

All you people disagreeing with him just proved one of his points.

You see, if you watched any of his earlier videos, he discussed right and left brained, or more respectivly, male and female sides. Now, male sided people like the three below me, need to have concrete proof, and the proof needs to be accepted by the world in a philosophical and scientific way in order for them to believe it. They cannot let go of what they already have, such as what we know now, which is wrong, and religion, also wrong. Just as a side note, how we get religions comes from misundertsandings.

Religion is a tender subject, but I'll dabble. Now, if you watched his one about ancient civilizations, and actually listen and think about it, it makes a lot more sense than the religions do. In ancient times, people discovered things, but they couldn't explain them. So they tried their best to come up with a logical answer, which weren't very logical, and we got religion. That's why many stories, for example, from the Bible, or the QuRan(sorry, I don't know how it's spelled), are so outrageous, like Noah and the Ark. Please note, I am not trying to bash religion. It's good that people have found something to believe in: they're just believing in the wrong thing.

Back to the people below me:

To jolex41: Your lack of an open mind is hindering you from understanding. We are not asking you to believe it, and as a note, Buddhism is the closest thing to understanding how things really work, as far as religions go.

To ToxicMonkey: Nobody wants your negativity. Negativity is unhealthy, and spreads like a virus. So GTFO :)

To beakerboy: Anybody who believes Noah rounded up all the different sorts of animals, put them on a 300-foot-long boat, which would be physically impossible, and also rode out through a storm that lasted for 40 days and 40 nights which created a flood which drowned the entire Earth without any concrete evidence at is insane and needs help.

Thank you for being stupid in front of a whole intellectual community. Your only helping prove HIS point, not yours.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Just

Awesomesauce

DEATHWORM DEATHWORM

Lol

Keep in mind the date of submission. This was submitted four years ago, not yesterday. This was one of the first, if the THE first editon of the game. Dont be a dick :3

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

awesome

You like giant lazers dont you?

DJ B1K - Saria Dubstep DJ B1K - Saria Dubstep

Meh.

There really isn't very much diversity, which is a big problem among novice dubstep producers. You need a lot of different samples, basses, and leads to be able to bring out a lot of fullness. Also, try to have a sub undertone to keep the key a little better.

B1KMusic responds:

I made it in 2 hours, I know it's cheesy. I just wanted to test the BA55. Thanks for the feedback :D

WeStand [AllThatRemainsCover] WeStand [AllThatRemainsCover]

AWWWWWYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

How does this cover have a score below 5.00?

If I had a good microphone and some recording equipment I'd volunteer to do the vocals. I can scream pretty well and I'm a decent singer.

NYAN CAT [8bit] NYAN CAT [8bit]

Tune?

Rather good, but I think a couple sounded out tune. I don't know if you intended tht, but it sounds kinda bleh when you have this awesome melody and you hear a sour note.

Chibi Italy Chibi Italy

Nice

Hetaltia Rulz :3

I disapprove. I disapprove.

aaa!

How do you make the eyes? The ones in the text that come after I Disapprove